Thursday, September 13, 2012

Tea for Adventurers

So we started a youtube channel. Because that's what all the cool kids are doing these days, right?

JLY and I are both technically introverts, so going in front of the camera is more or less painful at times, but we're trying to open up more and put ourselves out there. Connect with people. Y'know?

JLY and I both have slightly differing opinions when it comes to how we feel about things we've done, whether it's the manuscript for SFA, the sci-fi film project we did in high school, or the costume kimonos that we sewed ourselves for a class project. JLY is always so proud of our accomplishments. I, on the other hand, always feel... embarrassed. I hate putting myself out there for people to see. It still takes me a while to work up the courage to share something that I've written with anyone, much less The Internet. It's not so bad when you have a screen name and words to hide behind, but coming out and letting people see what we look like... Well, let's just say I've been agonizing over it since we filmed it.

But JLY and I are trying to be more outgoing, and so, we're starting what we call Tea for Adventurers. While we're getting the site back up, we're going to try to keep people updated about what's going on. And, since we're usually drinking tea when we work, we thought structuring it like a tea time would be fun!

So... We hope you enjoy it. Please be kind!

< 3
KL

No comments:

Post a Comment